Since DIALOG Group Berhad (DIALOG) was founded in 1984, we have been renowned for excellence in the delivery and execution of projects and services in the oil and gas, and petrochemical industries.
Our successful and consistent delivery record for customers has helped DIALOG become an established and trusted technical services’ partner in providing engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, maintenance, operations, and project management services.
Over the years, DIALOG has grown its business from an integrated technical services provider to an owner and operator of upstream marginal and mature fields; and strategically-located storage facilities, and as an offshore supply base. We have also successfully partnered and grown through strategic alliances with internationally renowned technology partners.
The individual and collective expertise of DIALOG's staff, more than 2,300 employees in 9 countries, allows us to provide extensive specialist knowledge in a variety of disciplines in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
DIALOG Group is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and has a market capitalisation of about RM 11 billion as at September 2017.
Our talent and commitment, together with continuous innovation through engineering, operation, technology and process innovation, allow us to meet our customers’ increasingly complex and technical needs.
DIALOG’s Core Assets and Operations:
- Petroleum, Petrochemical and LNG Storage Terminals
- Offshore Supply Base; and
- Marginal and Mature Oil and Gas Fields
DIALOG's Integrated Engineering & Technical Services:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, and Project Management
- Plant Maintenance and Catalyst Handling
- Specialist Products and Services, and Payment Software Technology and Solutions
A Global Reach
In addition to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, our staff of more than 2,400 highly skilled employees work from offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. We also serve oil and gas customers in more than six continents.
Supporting Our Community
We believe strongly that the more successful we become, the more we should do to support our community. Through our involvement in charitable foundation MyKasih, we are working to help break the poverty cycle in Malaysia.
As at June 2016, DIALOG has sponsored 1,470 poor and needy families and students under the MyKasih programmes.
Awards and Recognition
We are regularly honoured for our technological innovations, our strong safety record, and our contributions to the community and the industries we serve.
Our awards in recent years include:
- Among The Edge BRC’s top companies for 2011
- Outstanding Vendor Award, In Recognition of Outstanding Performance throughout 2011 - 2012
- Outstanding Vendor Award, In Recognition of Outstanding Performance Throughout 2012 - 2013
- Midstream Development of the Year Award by The Oil and Gas Year, 2013
- 2.5 Million Manhours Without LTI for - 2014
- 1st Place for Best HSE Performance to Dialog Catalyst Sdn Bhd - 2014
- 2014 ZIA Contractor Award - 2014
- “Hurt Free’ Recognition Award - 2015
- Achievement of 5 million manhours without LTI for SK 316 NC3 Gas Development Project - 2015
Thanks to the support of our partners, shareholders and customers, we’ve grown tremendously in business, size and reach over the last several decades. And throughout that time, we’ve held fast to the values of consistently honouring our quality and delivery excellence — as well as protecting the health and safety of our employees, the community, and the environment.
Our people make a difference in the delivery and execution of our work. We continuously invest in training and development of our employees, to improve their skills and alignment to our corporate goals and vision. Our partners and customers can rely on the talent and commitment provided for by our professionals.