WHERE YOU CAN FIT ?
DIALOG is a leading integrated technical specialist services provider with a global presence. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, its businesses spans across upstream, midstream to downstream.
Regardless of whether you are a student, new graduate, newly qualified or experienced professional, we have career opportunities for you in technical or management roles.
DIALOG is always looking out for talent with great potential, passion and shares DIALOG's values and culture.
DIALOG has an internship programme that provides undergraduates from technical or management disciplines hands on experience in its various business sectors.
Interns will be given an opportunity to work with qualified and experienced colleagues, involved in Dialog latest projects and operations. Our interns also will be exposed to the technical and personal skills required for the real working life. You also will be provided with a competitive internship allowance.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in engineering, accounting, finance, human resources, information technology, computer science, business management or in a relevant field.
- Preferably a final-year/final semester student.
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 and above or second upper with a good extra co-curiculum activities record
- Malaysian citizen.
- Have good command of English communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period.
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently with a team player
DIALOG works closely with local universities such as Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Multimedia University (MMU), UniKL and several others public & private universities to identify suitable interns for the programmes.
Now that you have graduated, are you ready for the next level of challenge?
DIALOG has career opportunities for young graduates that spans from engineering design, project management, technical sales, management to software engineering. Its global presence provides opportunities for one to experience work life in other countries.
Dialog will be able to provide you with real responsibilities, challenges and develop your career towards a fulfilling & successful career. Do review our vacancies at here.
Besides providing oil and gas services, DIALOG has also expanded to invest in tank terminals and marginal and mature oil fields. Currently, DIALOG is developing Southeast Asia's first deepwater petroleum terminal in Pengerang, Malaysia, that will serve as a catalyst to propel Pengerang to become a regional petroleum and petrochemical hub.
DIALOG is always looking out for potential talents who can be part of its expansion plan and DIALOG rewards employees who are committed to delivery of excellence. In Dialog you will be exposed with a diverse range of challenging projects, be it in technical or non technical role.
Among our division in Dialog :
- Engineering design (Upstream & Downstream)
- Project Management (Offshore Construction, Downstream Construction, Fabrication, Turnaround & Shutdown, Catalyst)
- Technical Sales & Marketing
- Subsurface & Upstream Engineering
- Common Services (HSE, QAQC, Planning & Scheduling)
- Corporate Support (Human Resource, Corporate Planning, Finance, Corporate Finance, Corporate Administration, Account, Secretarial)