Health, Safety and Environment
DIALOG is committed to protecting the health and safety of the people we work with and driving the company towards a culture of environmental excellence.
In addition the company strives to avoid any harm to the environment from our operations. This critical, ongoing process includes:
- Training programs for workers, supervisors, and managers
- Well-defined procedures for work execution, for reporting and responding to any incidents and preventing their recurrence
- Thorough auditing programs to make sure we comply with: relevant regulations, laws, codes, and standards; client requirements; and Dialog HSE Management System requirements
- Measurable targets that allow us to continuously improve our health, safety, and environment performance
- A safety-focused company culture with an emphasis on prevention
- Open communication with all stakeholders to ensure full understanding of our HSE policies and expectations
Policy Statement for Health, Safety & Environment
DIALOG fully subscribes to the importance of constantly maintaining HSE consciousness at all organizational levels with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe working environment for everyone.