Skip to Content
- 1984 – Established and commenced operations in Taman Mayang, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- 1989 - Secured 1st major EPCC contract worth SGD32 million to build a dipping facility in Sri Lanka.
- 1996 - Listed on KLSE 2nd Board with market capitalisation of RM55 million.
- 1997 – Commenced to build, own and operate a RM580 million centralised tankage facility in Kertih, Terengganu, Malaysia.
- 1998 – Office relocated to Phileo Damansara 1, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- 2000 - Transferred to KLSE Main Board.
- 2007 – Commenced to build, own and operate a RM700 million tank terminals facility in Tanjung Langsat, Johor, Malaysia.
- 2009 – Began development of a RM5 billion deepwater petroleum terminal in Pengerang, Johor, Malaysia, the first ever deepwater petroleum terminal in Southeast Asia.
- (This project is one of the Entry Point Projects under the National Key Economic Area driven by PEMANDU under the Govt of Malaysia)
- 2011 – Partnered ROC Oil Malaysia and Petronas Carigali to develop Balai Marginal Fields (Sarawak).
- 2012 – Partnered Halliburton International Inc. to enhance Bayan Recoverable Reserves (Sarawak).
- 2013 – Included in the MSCI Global Standard Indices.
- 2014 – Office relocated to our very own building, DIALOG Tower in Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- 2014 - Phase 1 of Pengerang Deepwater Terminal was officially opened by Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak.
- 2015 - Arrival of the first Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) at Pengerang Deepwater Terminal – the first VLCC to berth at a terminal in Malaysia.
- Today - Listed on Main Market of Bursa Malaysia with a market capitalisation of RM20 billion as at September 2018 and staff strength of 2,500 in 9 countries.