Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning
Jetty works at Pengerang Deepwater Terminals, Phase 2
For over three decades, DIALOG has successfully undertaken complex engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning (EPCC) projects throughout Australasia including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand. Over the past five years this capability has expanded into offshore engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning (EPCIC) of projects involving offshore platforms.
Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary teams have the expertise to manage projects in their entirety — from feasibility and conceptual design to detailed engineering. International Procurement then follows through construction and completion. In every case so far, we have delivered end-products that met or surpassed our customers’ specific requirements.
DIALOG’s vast EPCC/ EPCIC experience includes:
- Complex fabrication work and installations with piping products, pressure vessels, and steel structures
- Design and construction of all types of API 650 storage tanks and spheres
- Design , fabrication of platforms , offshore installation, hook-up, and commissioning projects
- Extensive onshore live-plant retrofits and revamp projects
- Electrical, instrumentation, and control system commissioning
Piping and scaffolding works for LNG Train 9 project in Bintulu, Sarawak
EPCC of Pengerang Deepwater Terminals, Phase 1
DIALOG approaches each EPCC/EPCIC project with primary emphasis on safety, quality compliance and timely delivery and ensure projects are completed in a planned, controlled manner within budget.