Baram Junior Cluster
In January 2023, DIALOG entered into the Baram Junior Cluster Small Field Asset PSC (BJC SFA PSC) in Malaysia as an operator through its subsidiary DIALOG Resources Sdn Bhd (DRSB) with 70% participating interest. The remaining 30% is held by Petroleum Sarawak Exploration and Production (PSEP). This marks DIALOG’s first operatorship in Malaysia's upstream oil and gas landscape.
The 14 years contract comes with a 2-year pre-development phase that allows DRSB and PSEP to determine the commerciality of BJC fields and finalise the Field Development and Abandonment Plan before moving into a 2-year development and execution phase. The production phase will continue for the remaining 10 years of the PSC contract period.
Baram Junior Cluster Small Field Asset PSC
DIALOG Resources Sdn Bhd (70%),
Petroleum Sarawak Exploration and Production Sdn Bhd (30%)
DIALOG Resources Sdn Bhd
Offshore Miri, Sarawak