D35 / J4 / D21

In 2014, DIALOG entered into a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) for D35/J4/D21 in Malaysia through its subsidiary DIALOG Resources Sdn. Bhd. (DRSB) with 20% participating interest. The remaining 80% are held by PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (40%), ROC Oil (30%) and E&P Malaysia Ventures Sdn Bhd (10%). The operator of the PSC is PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd. (PCSB).

The D35, J4, D21 fields are located about 135 km northwest of Bintulu, offshore Sarawak. The main activities are oil production enhancement, redevelopment infill drilling and various facility-refurbishment projects. Like Bayan, the oil from D35/J4/D21 PSC is sent to Bintulu Crude Oil Terminal (BCOT) and gas to Bintulu LNG plants.

D35 / J4 / D21
D35 / J4 / D21
Offshore Bintulu, Sarawak
  • Contractual Arrangement
    D35, D21 and J4 Oil Fields Production Sharing Contract (PSC)
  • Participating Interest
    PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd. (40%),
    ROC Oil (30%),
    DIALOG Resources Sdn. Bhd. (20%),
    E&P Malaysia Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (10%)
  • Operator
    PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
Dialog Upstream Services

DIALOG Upstream Services

With almost three decades of experience behind them, DIALOG Offshore Project Implementation (OPI) has been involved in projects ranging from Hook-up & Commissioning (HUC) to other EPCIC scopes.

Find Out More
Get in touch.

Speak to our team or send us a message using the Contact Us form.

Call Us
Call Us
+603 7717 1111
Email Us
Email Us